Vikas Sharma


For someone who’s conquered my raid frontiers and achieved astronomical sales figure in a professional career spanning two decades, you would expect some snob in the air. Contrary to the perception, Vikas Sharma Comes around as someone very affable and accessible, leaving you complete awestruck. In fact, the hallmark of his inspirational success story can easily be attributed to his meticulousness, passion and a simple humble approach to life. As you catch up with vikas , the suave and the immaculately dressed CMD of Billionaire Bucks in his plush sector-125, Noida Office, you are reminded of the timeless adage , “Looks can be deceptive”.

In his early forties now, Vikas Sharma fondly cherishes his initial struggle period when he moved from Noida to U.S, and how he was literally compelled to begin working from the age of 14.

Vikas Sharma Real Estate


“To make ends meet, I had to work simultaneously for four years while pursuing my high school at the age of 14 in New Jersey, USA. It was tough initially to cope with the pressure, but then got accustomed to it with passage of time. Seven hours of school followed by twelve hours of working left me with just five hours of sleep and other daily set of activities . That all this, was paying the way for a robust future foundation for me kept me going . After High School completion , I moved to Toronto, Canada, and did Masters in Computers. Here again, Vikas Sharma had to work for long hours to bear my staying and education expenses. As I had the flair for computers, I did a couple of popular certifications from MCSE. After four years of intense struggle in Toronto. I moved to London where one of my uncle entrusted me with a challenging opportunity of reviving 4 star property, Black Prince Hotel in Cardiff, South Wales. After evaluating the lacunas and drawing an innovative roadmap, I formed a team of like minded, passionate people. Our relentless efforts yielded rich dividends when the cash registers at the Hotel started ringing with brisk business, and the place was soon brimming with life. While Sales and Marketing has been my key focus area, I have never shied from accepting the gauntlet as I have perpetually believed that shouldering responsibilities is the road of success. Vikas Sharma returned to India from London in 2003, and got the opportunity to be associated with prestigious projects and the assignments. My Wife Renu has been a great pillar of support for me, and I credit her for all the success that I have achieved in Life”.

Shares Vikas Sharma

All throughout, he’s never been in the rat race, and this is what really sets him apart from others. At a time when others in the fray were striving to achieve their sales targets, he self imposed himself with impossible targets and deadlines. “Fortune favours the Brave”, and Vikas Sharma always managed to emerge with flying colours. He regards his sales team to be his biggest strength, and considers them as a part of his extended family. His team has bestowed him with a tagline…. Sabka Saath Sabka Vikas